Kat from Dandelion Fuzz made my Sunday morning by introducing me as a blogger who spreads the blog love on the regular. Hooray! She did so as part of Hugh’s Walking on Sunshine Blog Hop Party. As I do love to pay it forward, I’m going to do so right now. It’s very easy for you to join as well and there is not too much involved. All you have to do is choose a fellow blogger and do what I am about to do below.
I’ve been following Allison for some time now. To me she is one of those folks that exudes good vibes, even virtually! She is a creative, dynamic, spiritual woman (my favorite kind…) and if you make the smart decision to follow her blog, she will fill your soul with the words to build you up and help you gently reveal all of your inner goodness. She has supported me here on WordPress, and elsewhere in the social media world. I particularly liked her Beginner’s Luck Series on Making Better Art – as she makes me feel like it’s okay to make mistakes, to not be sure of everything, and to feel comfortable sharing.
You can visit her at Glory Begin… I hope you will stop by her blog and check it out – it’s pretty awesome.
If you would like to take part of Hugh’s Walking on Sunshine Blog Hop Party, here’s what you need to do.
1. Choose a fellow blogger who you think spreads blog love.
2. Write a short post about them.
3. Entitle your post Walking On Sunshine Blog Hop Party (so others can find your post).
4. Create a pingback to Hugh’s post, so that the link appears in the comments section, so that other participants can read your post. Click here for details on how to create a pingback.
5. If you are not sure how to create a pingback, then copy and paste the link to your post in the comments section below (so that other participants can read your post).
You can mention as many bloggers as you want in your post and write as much about them as you want, but try to not make your post too long. You can also use Hugh’s Walking On Sunshine Weekend photo in your post if you want to.
Keep on enjoying your Sunday and spreading the blog love.
And since it’s Sunday…you get a bonus earwig…I can’t help it…